Print
YM
E-mail
Mai mare|Mai mic

Romanian Environment Ministry dismisses Forbes news on Arpechim activity

de     HotNews.ro
Luni, 4 iunie 2007, 0:00


The Environment Ministry in Bucharest dismissed on Monday a piece of news published by Forbes the same day that said the Arpechim refinery held by Romanian oil major Petrom had reached an accord with environment authorities to continue its activities despite an order issued last week suspending its activity. “There’s no such thing.

The refinery will close unless the necessary works are done” for Arpechim to recover its environment authorization, Ministry officials told HotNews.ro.

Petrom representatives also admitted there was no accord yet reached with the environment authorities.

Forbes published a report on Monday saying that Austrian group OMV, which controls Petrom, reached a deal with Romanian authorities that annulled the suspension of the environment authorization for Arpechim, a refinery that covers about half of Petrom production.























19 vizualizari


ESRI



Hotnews
Agenţii de ştiri

Siteul Hotnews.ro foloseste cookie-uri. Cookie-urile ne ajută să imbunatatim serviciile noastre. Mai multe detalii, aici.
hosted by
powered by
developed by
mobile version