Print
YM
E-mail
Mai mare|Mai mic

New delay in Rompetrol case

de     HotNews.ro
Marţi, 25 iulie 2006, 0:00


Romanian businessman Dinu Patriciu was summoned to the General Prosecutor’s Office on Tuesday to be handed the criminal case opened in the case involving Rompetrol, the oil group he controls. But the procedure was postponed because of the huge volume of documents involved in the case, which included organized crime charges against Patriciu and other top officials at Rompetrol.

However Patriciu used the occasion to announce that only a small part of the now disjunctive allegations against him and his company would be submitted to court. he said he was glad the case evolved as he would have the opportunity to prove his innocence.

And he said the preliminary investigations were far from over despite the former Prosecutor General Ilie Botos, who resigned last week, considered it 99.5% completed.























28 vizualizari


ESRI



Hotnews
Agenţii de ştiri

Siteul Hotnews.ro foloseste cookie-uri. Cookie-urile ne ajută să imbunatatim serviciile noastre. Mai multe detalii, aici.
hosted by
powered by
developed by
mobile version
Sâmbătă