Print
YM
E-mail
Mai mare|Mai mic

Romania Transport minister: Bucharest – Ploiesti highway to be inaugurated in July 2010

de C.B.     HotNews.ro
Marţi, 12 mai 2009, 20:56 English | Top News

Boc si Berceanu
Foto: AGERPRES
The Bucharest-Ploiesti section of a major motorway due to link the Romanian capital with the North West of the country will be open to traffic in July, 2010, Romanian Transports minister Radu Berceanu said on Tuesday. Romanian Prime-Minister Emil Boc and Romanian minister for Transport examined the work-in-progress for the highway on Moara Vlasiei – Ploiesti section on the same day, Romanian press agency Mediafax reads.  

The section will be ready by mid-2010 except for seven kilometres, but will be open for traffic between the ring roads of Bucharest and Ploiesti. "The problem is there is no possibility of supporting the incoming traffic when entering Bucharest", minister Berceanu said.

The construction of the highway will amount to 410 million lei. So far, only 322 million lei have been allocated. The Ministry of Transport might request access to the European funds to finish the construction.
























200 views


ESRI



Hotnews
Agenţii de ştiri

Siteul Hotnews.ro foloseste cookie-uri. Cookie-urile ne ajută să imbunatatim serviciile noastre. Mai multe detalii, aici.
hosted by
powered by
developed by
mobile version
Duminică