Here are the minister’s statements
- I apologize for delaying my resignation. I needed a day to prepare the resignation I informed PM Boc of my intentions to resign Today, I present my resignation
- It was an extremely well period for setting up new laws I promoted 18 new laws including the unique salary laws, labour code, social dialogue code, law for temporary workers
- I care a great deal about the project creating centers for the elders
- I tried to change what it had to be changed on the labour market I apologize to all the citizens in Bistrita who supported me and trusted me and had some disappointments
- I thank all Labour Ministry employees for the very good results they achieved and I apologize to all my colleagues in the government for the unpleasant situation I consider this is the right thing to do, to deal with my problems in particular
- It is in the hands of the Prime Minister to name a new Labour minister
- In judicial terms, my wife was employed by an association where we had no direct interest. She was just hired there.