Ioana Vantu’s statements
- It is for the first time that we are in front of the press and we hope it will be for the last time, as public figures.
- I chose a transparent way to end speculations in the media Me and my brother sold all shares that we owned at Realitatea Media.
- I wish to thank all those who got involved in the project.
- The new owner is Mr. Elan Schwarzenberg. From this moment forward, my father, Sorin Ovidiu Vantu is no longer associated in any way with this company.
- Vantu created a successful brand that brought along too many problems.
- For you, Sorin Ovidiu Vantu is a controversial man but for us he is family
Elan Schwarzenberg’s statements
This is the most important business that I have ever made.
- It is an important investment, with a national impact.
- I have access to funds and investments up to 100 million euro for anything that is related to the development and well functioning of this business
- Sebastian Ghita has a valid management contract
- For any business want, I want to have my taxes and salaries paid in time
- I am sincerely sorry that Sorin Ovidiu Vantu is not here with me to officially shake hands and thank him for everything he did for this media trust.
- Romania needs normality, transparency.
- People need to know that is happening in this media trust I have no businesses with the state, I do not want this television to be used for business with the state, I do not want this television to favor or disfavor any man.
- I want to transform this television into a local CNN I tookover 90% of the shares at Realitatea, the price is confidential and I can ensure you that Mr. Vantu recovered his investment
- I wish to take out to dinner the most important journalists and answer all their questions
- I will respect the contract with Sebastian Ghita to the letter of the law.
- I do not know him and I have never talked to him I hope not to get involved in this business, I wish to have the same life as before As owner, I do not want to have opinions, directives, influences or background strategies