Eleven museums in Bucharest will take part in the new edition of Museums Night organized on May 16-17. The public can enjoy famous exhibitions, theater, dance, film and music shows, open air movie projections and other interactive events. Visitors can use the special transports line connecting all the museums starting 9 P.M. to 4 A.M.
Here is the list of the museums:
- National Military Museum "King Ferdinand I": 19.30-01.00;
- Bucharest Museum: 10.00-04.00;
- National Contemporary Art Museum: 20.00-05.00;
- National Geology Museum: 18.00-02.00;
- Romania's National Art Museum: 18.00-04.00;
- National George Enescu Museum: 20.00-05.00;
- Romania's National History Museum: 16.00-04.00;
- Romania's Literature Museum: 18.00-03.00;
- Romania's country side Museum "Dimitrie Gusti": 11.00-18.00;
- National Technical Museum "Dimitrie Leonida": 18.00-02.00;
- National Maps Museum: 10.00-04.00.