4 months, 3 weeks and 2 days, directed by Romanian Cristi Mungiu is considered one of the best movies of the decade, a Hollywood Reporter report reads, quoted by Reuters. The Romanian movie talks about the banality of evil in all political systems and is ranked 5 in a top 10 best decade movies.
The top includes movies that had an impact, that shocked and that challenged, Hollywood Reporter reads.
Here is the top 10 list:
10. Das weisse Band (regizor Michael Haneke)
9. The Diving Bell and the Butterfly/Le scaphandre et le papillon (regizor Julian Schnabel)
8. Caché (regizor Michael Haneke)
7. Yad Ilahiyya (regizor Elia Suleiman)
6. Far from Heaven (regizor Todd Haynes)
5. 4 luni, 3 saptamani si 2 zile (regizor Cristian Mungiu)
4. The Fog of War (regizor Errol Morris)
3. Nou Country for Old Men (regizori Ethal si Joel Coen)
2. United 93 (regizor Paul Greengrass)
1. Letters form Iwo Jima (regizor Clint Eastwood)