Iran faces the toughest EU and US economic sanctions for the past several years, the continuation of its nuclear program has amplified tensions between Tehran and the West, the war "word" is more often heard in American media and Western diplomats hope the efficiency of economic sanctions would lure Iran to intensified talks. Still, on Wednesday, the UN's nuclear agency IAEA announced the failure of its latest attempt to obtain access to an alleged Iran nuclear site.
- Iran Ambassador to Romania Dr. Bahador Aminian Jazi will discuss the situation thus created in the Middle East in an online talk with HotNews.ro readers on Thursday, 11.30 a.m..
Questions can be asked on the Romanian version of HotNews.ro, here. Both English-language and Romanian-language questions are accepted. Please ask no more than 2 questions, which should both be related to debated issue.
In order to ask questions, please use the comment area below the article on the Romanian version of HotNews.ro:
- Click on "adauga intrebare" (add question) link at the end of the article
- Then add your Name/Nickname in the "Nume" (Name) field, your e-mail address in the "Adresa e-mail" field (e-mail address will not be published), the subject of your questions in the "Subiect" field
- Fill in the "Comentariu" (Comment) field with your questions
- Then click "Trimite" (Send). Once your message is sent, click OK