Romania needs about 3.5 billion euro in the upcoming two and a half months to finance its spending, designated PM Lucian Croitoru warns. He declared that he updated the economic and financial situation of the country with prestigious analysts whom he proposed to join the government.
I talked with most of them about the possibility to join the executive I am forming. Some did not decline the possibility of such an invitation, Croitoru said.
Here are his main declarations:
- Anybody can compute this: Romania needs about 3.5 billion euro to finance its spending in the upcoming months
- I is not simple: time is short and with a political crisis, it is even harder
- Considering the sum, we need an appropriate strategy to find this money
- We need to finance state's spending and cover the deficit
- Depending on talks today, I will retake negotiations with political parties