The nominated Prime Minister Lucian Croitoru presents on Friday the list of ministers he will present to the Parliament, television channel Antena 3 informs. I sent to the Parliament my governing program and the list of the ministers in the new cabinet, Lucian Croitoru declared.
Here are his declarations:
- I have the support if the Democrat Liberal party and I negotiated with the other political parties and the national minorities
- All other political parties said that they will not endorse this government. Afterwards, I have met members of the Democrat Liberal Party and President Basescu who assured me that the new Cabinet will receive the vote of the Parliament given the current economic situation.
The list of ministers:
- Bogdan Aurescu for Foreign Affairs
- Florin Saghi at the Interior ministry
- Radu Berceanu at Transports
- Adriean Videanu at Economy
- Daniel Funeriu at Education
- Vasile Blaga at Regional Development
- Mihai Seitan at Labor
- Catalin Predoiu at Justice
- Adrian Radulescu at Agriculture
- Cristian Vladescu at Health
- Theodor Paleologu at Culture
- Mihai Stanisoara at Defence
- Sulfina Barbu at Environment and
- Gheorghe Pogea at Finance
Earlier this morning district 3 mayor Liviu Negoita declared that Croitoru will present his list of ministers next week. He added that the Croitoru government needs the vote of the Parliament as soon as possible to be able to start talks with the IMF and the European Commission for the next installments.