Sibiu's mayor, Klaus Johannis, endorsed by the Social Democrats, Liberals and Hungarian Democrats for PM announced on Monday morning, in a press conference that he will leave for Bucharest to talk with Geoana and Antonescu. The meeting is scheduled at the Parliament around 3PM.
- I've accepted Geoana's proposal to nominate me as PM
- I had daily talks with leaders of political parties
- For now, I will decide with President Basescu if we will meet or not
- The agreement between parties is an advantage for me
- It will be a political government, lead by an independent PM