The president of Moldova, Vladimir Voronin, held his first speech after the elections. "It is a well-thought and well conducted operation. It is clear that they want blood to be shed", said Voronin.
The main statements:
- This operation was well thought and well conducted.;
- It is clear that they want blood to be shed;
- We thank a lot those who voted for us;
- I call upon all those who are worried about what happens in Chisinau;
- This is how the elections work - those who win must assume responsibility for the entire society;
- I prepared a beautiful appeal for our citizens, thanking them;
- Another appeal must be made, towards those concerned with what happens in Kishinev;
- Some of the things that are happening - it is clear in whose interest they happen;
- Discussions about electoral frauds begun one month ago;
- A patriot can not commit such acts of vandalism.