The budget deficit of ROmania may go up to 4.3% by the end of the year, according to a draft correction published by the Finance Ministry on Tuesday. It confirmed a previous HotNews.ro report on Monday that said the deficit for the year would stay between 4.1-4.3%.
Who's losing money in the correction:
- Education Ministry - 2,080 million lei.
- Interior Ministry - 1,187 million lei
- Transport Ministry - 1,084 million lei
- Agriculture Ministry - 1,065 million lei
- European Funds Ministry - 302 million lei
- General Secretariat of the Government - 227 million lei
- Communications Ministry - 110 million lei
Who gains money in the correction:
- Labor Ministry - 3,982 million lei
- Health Ministry - 2,898 million lei
- Regional Development Ministry - 1,763 million lei
- Finance Ministry-General Action - 388 million lei
- Trade and Business Environment Ministry - 299 million lei
- Finance Ministry - 236 million lei