PM Emil Boc presented on Thursday a review of the activity at the Labour ministry where he has been an interim, revealing that in just one month there were fines of 14 million lei just for illegal jobs. Today, in Romania there are over 6 million labor contracts which confirm that we are out of the recession, Boc said. President Basescu said on Wednesday that he had consultations with PM Boc on nominating a new Labour minister by Friday the latest.
Emil Boc statements:
- There were fines worth 14 million lei for illegal jobs In just one month we brought on the labour market over 300,000 new contracts
- All these persons have health insurance, unemployment contributions and pensions
- Today there are over 6 million labor contract active
- It is the biggest number of labour contracts since 2008
- This situation confirms that Romania is officially out of the recession
- There is a continuous fight against fiscal evasion, controls will continue